To finish off our Letter H week (a bit late), Esmeralda was excited to paint the letter H using her hands for handprint painting!
What You Need:
- Any colored paint. I personally chose orange, yellow, and red for fall/Thanksgiving type colors.
- Paper. I chose a brown roll of paper in the mailing section at the dollar store. I regret choosing brown though, as my yellow paint is drying and fading into the brown unfortunately.
- A plate to pour a dab of paint on so the kids can smear their hands on the bottoms of their hands. I just used one plate and washed it off between rinses because I did not have any paper plates, but you can use paper plates for each separate color if desired.
- Little hands! Kids love it!
What You Do:
- Really ANYTHING. For letter H, just stamp the hands into the capital letter H. You can do this for any letter or just do random handprints!